My fiancée and I are wanting to get away sometime in November. We are wanting a cool place, gorgeous beach with the emerald waters to scuba dive etc. We want an adults only and would prefer to have a room/villa on the beach. We would like a nice well rated resort etc. would like to stay under $5000.00. Someplace we can get away, tropical, great food, beautiful beaches and excellent snorkeling and diving. Looking for suggestions from any of you travelers!!!!
Private island, beach, beautiful tropical waters, romantic getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 6 Central Coast-California
- 7 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 8 Alaska restaurant prices
- 9 Shenandoah National Park
- 10 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 11 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 12 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 13 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 19 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Itinerary Help - options.
- 22 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 23 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 24 Daytona Beach and ??
- 25 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?