My fiancée and I are wanting to get away sometime in November. We are wanting a cool place, gorgeous beach with the emerald waters to scuba dive etc. We want an adults only and would prefer to have a room/villa on the beach. We would like a nice well rated resort etc. would like to stay under $5000.00. Someplace we can get away, tropical, great food, beautiful beaches and excellent snorkeling and diving. Looking for suggestions from any of you travelers!!!!
Private island, beach, beautiful tropical waters, romantic getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 9 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 10 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands