My fiancée and I are wanting to get away sometime in November. We are wanting a cool place, gorgeous beach with the emerald waters to scuba dive etc. We want an adults only and would prefer to have a room/villa on the beach. We would like a nice well rated resort etc. would like to stay under $5000.00. Someplace we can get away, tropical, great food, beautiful beaches and excellent snorkeling and diving. Looking for suggestions from any of you travelers!!!!
Private island, beach, beautiful tropical waters, romantic getaway
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 6 ONP help
- 7 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 11 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 14 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 15 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 16 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 17 Road Tour in Usa
- 18 So you love handbags!
- 19 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 20 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 21 replica designer handbags
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign