I'm travelling to NYC from Ireland next February with my girlfriend. I'm wondering is it possible to have a dining experience for two in a private area of a restaurant? Preferably for brunch?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/fansofvic/
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 10 Oregon road trip
- 11 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 12 US Open Tennis
- 13 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 14 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 15 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 16 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 17 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 18 conflicting restaurant reports
- 19 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 20 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 21 MOAB NP
- 22 DC for 3 hours
- 23 Visiting Miami
- 24 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
- 25 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??