I'm travelling to NYC from Ireland next February with my girlfriend. I'm wondering is it possible to have a dining experience for two in a private area of a restaurant? Preferably for brunch?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 3 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 4 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 5 Southern Road Trip
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 8 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 9 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 10 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 11 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 12 NYC hotel/July
- 13 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 14 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 15 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 16 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 24 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days