I'm travelling to NYC from Ireland next February with my girlfriend. I'm wondering is it possible to have a dining experience for two in a private area of a restaurant? Preferably for brunch?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Associated With Dark Circles
- 2 Crevalor alone We would maintain the concept likely
- 3 Regards to product your looking amazing
- 4 Tips on Choosing The Top Normal Skin Care Cream
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 8 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 9 help from a true New Yorker.
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Washington DC with kids
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Trip to northern California
- 20 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 Downtown Chicago
- 23 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 24 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 25 Alaska -public transport