We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 4 I95
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 Florida beach vacation
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 16 Trip to USA in July
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 21 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 22 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 23 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 24 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 25 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?