We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 2 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 3 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 4 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 Which to Choose MT Baker or Cle Elum Lake
- 7 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 8 USA family tour
- 9 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 13 Costco Travel
- 14 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 17 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 25 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?