We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Princeton, NJ area hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St. Simon, Georgia
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Christmas in TX
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 10 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Tucson area flooding
- 17 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 18 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 20 California
- 21 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 22 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 Oregon Road Trip
- 25 Long Island Advice