We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 4 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Where to live in the North East
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 11 Houston during hurricane
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 16 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 17 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 Phoenix for the weekend
- 20 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 21 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 22 Christmas in Colorado
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds