We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 8 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 11 Reagan Library
- 12 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 15 Hawaii with limited time
- 16 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 17 Your favourite places in New York City
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 21 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 22 Cape cod Labor Day
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA