We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Princeton, NJ area hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Morning in miami
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 6 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 7 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 8 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 9 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 10 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 11 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 12 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 15 Shenandoah National Park
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 18 Seattle Visit April
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 23 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 24 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 25 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question