We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 2 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 3 40th in Key West
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 What to do in New York?
- 6 When do school start again in August?
- 7 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 8 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 9 Disney for Florida residents
- 10 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 11 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 12 Our Boston Getaway
- 13 Yosemite
- 14 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 17 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 18 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 19 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 20 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 25 Jazz Fest shuttle buses