We are going to NJ for a family visit and then I will be staying with my husband for the week while he works. The area we need to stay in for his business in Princeton. I have plans to see a friend, meeting in either Lambert or New Hope - she mentioned wanting to go to lunch and perhaps a spa. Any recommendations?
I am also planning on going into Philly during the time - I have a few fodorites that I am sure can figure out a good place to meet - but would love any input on what to do perhaps solo? I was actually born in Philadelphia area - many moons ago and lived in Cherry Hill...
I would love any tips for Princeton area as well -I love to hike, bike ride, spa, read, wander through bookstores and antique shops...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 6 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 7 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 8 Las vegas and nearby
- 9 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 15 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 16 Orlando area weather in June
- 17 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 18 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 19 New Itinerary
- 20 Help with Northwest Trip
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Trip report--San Diego food experiences