My husband and I are doing a cruise tour with Princess Cruises to Alaska in June. Of course the first part is the Inside Passage with stops in Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway. Is there enough to do in these towns right off the ship to fore go an excursion in one or more of these ports? (my husband is a minimal shopper). Though in Ketchikan, the ship does leave by 2 PM; the other towns we are docked a full day. In addition, any feedback about excursions you highly recommend would be appreciated also. We do have a Kenai Boat tour scheduled, our land portion includes a boat ride on the Chena River, and we have a shuttle bus booked for Denali, so we were trying to watch our budget during the Inside Passage segment.
Princess Cruisetour Excursions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 New York, New York...
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 17 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 20 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 21 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 22 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???