If you could do only one of these tours in conjunction with a cruise to Alaska because you're limited to a one day visit, which one would you take? Any input welcome and I would be using either Phillips (for Prince William Sound); otherwise Kenai Tours, or Marine Tours for the Kenai Fjords experience. Thanks for any information!
Prince William Sound & Kenai Fjords Tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 Union Square area restaurant
- 7 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 8 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 New York, New York...
- 24 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 25 trains in Europe