If you could do only one of these tours in conjunction with a cruise to Alaska because you're limited to a one day visit, which one would you take? Any input welcome and I would be using either Phillips (for Prince William Sound); otherwise Kenai Tours, or Marine Tours for the Kenai Fjords experience. Thanks for any information!
Prince William Sound & Kenai Fjords Tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 11 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 12 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 18 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 19 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 20 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny