I'll be in Alaska in early August (Katmai) and would like to extend my trip with a short cruise, on a small boat, perhaps on Prince William Sound, so that I could also visit either Valdez or Cordova. By short, I mean maybe 3 days. I know it's high season and I'm very late to try to book this sort of thing but at least I am a solo traveler . . . Any ideas out there? (same question posted on Cruise forum with no traction so I thought I'd try here)
Prince William Sound cruise?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 14 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa