Has anyone found a better strategy for getting good prices on hotels from PL? Does anyone know if you get better prices booking early? Or do you get better prices booking last minute? Or do you think it really matters...
Priceline strategy, book early or late?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 2 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 3 Big Sur?
- 4 Waianae in 2014?
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 8 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 11 NYC play advice needed
- 12 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 15 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 16 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 24 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 25 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away