In the past I've made bids using Priceline for "downtown Jacksonville" and "downtown Fort Lauderdale",managing both times to get hotels that I could manage the way I travel (I use public transit, walk, bike, don't drive). These cities are not exactly what I would call "carless-friendly places", but I managed to make bids that gave me excellent prices in a good location. If I make a bid in "downtown San Antonio" would there be a chance I'd be within say a walkable distance of the Alamo/Riverwalk? If there's a chance I could end up out of walking range, I wouldn't want to risk it and would just book with a hotel direclty. Any experience with Priceline bids for San Antonio?
Thanks in advance, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 I95
- 5 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 6 Rafting the Colorado
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 13 Uber boston
- 14 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 15 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?