In the past I've made bids using Priceline for "downtown Jacksonville" and "downtown Fort Lauderdale",managing both times to get hotels that I could manage the way I travel (I use public transit, walk, bike, don't drive). These cities are not exactly what I would call "carless-friendly places", but I managed to make bids that gave me excellent prices in a good location. If I make a bid in "downtown San Antonio" would there be a chance I'd be within say a walkable distance of the Alamo/Riverwalk? If there's a chance I could end up out of walking range, I wouldn't want to risk it and would just book with a hotel direclty. Any experience with Priceline bids for San Antonio?
Thanks in advance, Daniel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/xcell-180/
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 A great gift for various occasions
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 18 road trip
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Florida in October
- 22 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 23 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 FLL to Key West
Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?