Can anyone suggest a good area to bid on Priceline in Green Bay, WI or GB area, for a nice 3* (perhaps 2.5* or 2* at lowest) that is in a safe and easy area for driving. Would be meeting friends there for a nice relaxing visit at motel. Would be going out for dinner, etc. What hotels/motels have you won on Priceline? I have already checked out the Bidding for Travel site.
Priceline area for Green Bay, WI?
- 1 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 2 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 14 Help with NYC transit
- 15 Boston Area College Tour
- 16 Door County
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 20 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 23 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 24 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 25 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?