Can anyone suggest a good area to bid on Priceline in Green Bay, WI or GB area, for a nice 3* (perhaps 2.5* or 2* at lowest) that is in a safe and easy area for driving. Would be meeting friends there for a nice relaxing visit at motel. Would be going out for dinner, etc. What hotels/motels have you won on Priceline? I have already checked out the Bidding for Travel site.
Priceline area for Green Bay, WI?
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 13 Denver 1 day in denver
- 14 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 American Airlines reservation question