I'm really challenging you now But we'll be spending a few days in Vermont and I'm looking for the most charming New England spots you can see along the way. I'm sure we'll be surrounded by it. But if you know of any particular places that you found to be extra special and really picturesque, please share. Maybe a great kodak moment or a really cute coffee house or a New Englandish restaurant somewhere. We haven't planned our route out completely so we're open for suggestions Start sharing!
Prettiest a most picturesque town/restr & drive in Vermont?
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.