I'm really challenging you now But we'll be spending a few days in Vermont and I'm looking for the most charming New England spots you can see along the way. I'm sure we'll be surrounded by it. But if you know of any particular places that you found to be extra special and really picturesque, please share. Maybe a great kodak moment or a really cute coffee house or a New Englandish restaurant somewhere. We haven't planned our route out completely so we're open for suggestions Start sharing!
Prettiest a most picturesque town/restr & drive in Vermont?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Yosemite Lodging
- 4 Temecula Winery Tours
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Fairbanks Alaska
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 12 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 15 Broadway choices
- 16 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 17 Question About Sealodge
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 New England Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula