I am preparing this summer's trip. My inlwas are coming from France. They don't want to fly in the US, they like country music, so we are going to drive to Nashville and Memphis. I was thinking on stopping in Ashville on the way to, and Lexington on the way back.
For now the ideas are as follow:
9 days max
a bit a Smocky Mountain NP
Nashville : country music hall of fame, Grand Ole Opry, Belle Meade.
Memphis : GraceLand, going on the river, civil rights museum
KY : mamoth cave, corvettes, horsemuseum.
Hotels : no idea. Opry in Nasville? I'd like to try a nice american bed and breakfast once.
I was wondering if we should go further south a bit.
Do you have some recommendation ?
Preparing Road Trip 2004 : from Pittsburgh to Memphis
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE