Hi-Hubby and I have 5 days off beginning Dec 12. We'd like to go somewhere fairly close to DC (plane-wise), festive, and not hideously expensive. We've done NYC. Small town, big city, rural..
we're open to any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 2 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 3 Mystic CT
- 4 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Orlando - condoleances
- 7 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 8 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 9 1st trip to Colorado
- 10 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 13 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 14 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Napa Valley Hotel
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 21 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 22 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 23 road trip during husbands bday
- 24 Trip Starting from New York
- 25 A day in Boston