Hi-Hubby and I have 5 days off beginning Dec 12. We'd like to go somewhere fairly close to DC (plane-wise), festive, and not hideously expensive. We've done NYC. Small town, big city, rural..
we're open to any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco first visit.
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 4 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 8 I95
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 11 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Uber boston
- 14 Pt Everglades to fll
- 15 Change planes in Atlanta
- 16 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 17 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 18 Restaurants in Mesa
- 19 a short trip to san francisco
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally