We are planning a vacation and will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg by train. This will be our first train trip in Europe! Please forgive our lack of experience! We were looking at booking through Rail Europe. When you buy a 2nd class ticket, are you permitted to on and off the train at your leisure during the journey? Also, will the journey be absolutely beautiful going through the mountains? Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Prague to Salzburg by train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 2 Comedy clubs NYC
- 3 NYC Comedy Clubs?
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 New York City-New Things?
- 6 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 7 Camping Generator!?
- 8 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 9 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 10 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 14 Things to do in La Jolla
- 15 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 16 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 17 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 20 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 21 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 22 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 23 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?