We are planning a vacation and will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg by train. This will be our first train trip in Europe! Please forgive our lack of experience! We were looking at booking through Rail Europe. When you buy a 2nd class ticket, are you permitted to on and off the train at your leisure during the journey? Also, will the journey be absolutely beautiful going through the mountains? Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Prague to Salzburg by train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 4 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast