We are planning a vacation and will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg by train. This will be our first train trip in Europe! Please forgive our lack of experience! We were looking at booking through Rail Europe. When you buy a 2nd class ticket, are you permitted to on and off the train at your leisure during the journey? Also, will the journey be absolutely beautiful going through the mountains? Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Prague to Salzburg by train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 2 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 5 Texas for art and history lovers
- 6 Vegas in mid may
- 7 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 10 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Which FL town is best?
- 16 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 17 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 18 Texas
- 19 planning a trip to US
- 20 10 day trip
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please