We are planning a vacation and will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg by train. This will be our first train trip in Europe! Please forgive our lack of experience! We were looking at booking through Rail Europe. When you buy a 2nd class ticket, are you permitted to on and off the train at your leisure during the journey? Also, will the journey be absolutely beautiful going through the mountains? Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Prague to Salzburg by train
View all United States activity »
- 1 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 17 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 23 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 Vero Beach FL