We are planning a vacation and will be travelling from Prague to Salzburg by train. This will be our first train trip in Europe! Please forgive our lack of experience! We were looking at booking through Rail Europe. When you buy a 2nd class ticket, are you permitted to on and off the train at your leisure during the journey? Also, will the journey be absolutely beautiful going through the mountains? Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Prague to Salzburg by train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 2 Texas
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 Universal Orlando
- 14 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 15 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 16 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 California
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 Deep South sept 2015