My husband and I will finish a cruise in SD 10/28/14. We would like to spend an additional 2 or 3 days before flying home to Texas. We are looking for a place that is peaceful and relaxing (I.e. not a fancy or large resort) that is off the beaten tourist path. Nature is a big plus, ocean would be awesome. We are flexible with our return flights so closer to LA is also fine. Thanks for your help.
Post cruise San Diego
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 3 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 4 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 9 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 10 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 11 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 14 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 layover
- 18 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?