We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/belle-peau-serum/
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 In that capacity, additional consideration
- 5 Get Free From All Aging Signs And Problems With Ombia Derma
- 6 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 8 Women issues
- 9 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/ombia-derma/
- 10 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/seredyn/
- 11 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 12 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 13 http://lumalifteye.com/apex-vitality-miracle-bust/
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/vitalmax-xt/
- 15 Mega Maximus Muscle Building
- 16 Improve your body muscles with Testor X4
- 17 http://supplementscloud.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Total Cleanse Plus When eating a salad
- 20 Los Angeles Gum Surgery
- 21 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 22 Niagara Falls.
- 23 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 24 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 25 Central Wisconsin Vacation Rentals