We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Post Alaska cruise question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 4 Miami Marlins
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Portland, OR hotel question
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Active Vacation
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 16 Orlando in March
- 17 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Quick SoCal question
- 20 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 21 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 22 New England September
- 23 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 24 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles