We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Quick road trip
- 10 What to request?
- 11 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 12 How much cash do you travel with?
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 15 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 16 Oregon Coast road trip
- 17 More problems for Big Sur
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 23 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)