We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Post Alaska cruise question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 West Coast Bound End of March
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 9 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 10 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 11 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 Juneau May 8th
- 17 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona