We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in New York?
- 2 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 3 Yosemite
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 7 When do school start again in August?
- 8 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 13 40th in Key West
- 14 What to do in San Diego
- 15 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 19 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 20 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 21 Our Boston Getaway
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February