We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 2018
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Muir Woods in October
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 6 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 7 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 8 San Diego VRBO area
- 9 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 10 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 11 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 12 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 13 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 14 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 15 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Colorado Shows Off
- 17 New England Tour
- 18 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 19 help me plan a Cali trip
- 20 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 21 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)