We plan to book 09/01 - 09/08 Alaska cruise -- Diamond Princess. (How is this ship and itinerary anyway?)
On the last day, it arrives in Whittier at 12:30 AM, ok.
1. so, on the final night, since it arrive at 12:30am, do we have to leave the ship right away, or we can stay till the next morning? If we have to leave the ship, it's gonna be a tough night.
2. If we spend 1 or 2 days in Anchorage, what are the suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 4 Buying wine New York City
- 5 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 6 8 day trip to Florida
- 7 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 8 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 9 BYOB in New York City
- 10 Take Good Night Sleep with Somnapure
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 13 Top 10 Luxury Wilderness Lodges in the USA
- 14 Nashville Public Transportation
- 15 Perfect Sailing in Oyster Bay
- 16 Another Amazing Pill To Enhance Your Sexual Desire
- 17 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 18 Vashikaran Specialist +918557850786
- 19 Cape Cod visit in August
- 20 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 21 http://blackdiamondskinserumsite.com/hydravella/
- 22 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 23 Boost your testosterone level with Testropin
- 24 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 25 Biomuscle XR Offering a free course is an excellent