Well I had finally settled on the Venetian and booked a stay but upon further reading on tripadvisor there were complaints of room theft and , unclean conditions and rude staff. ANyone have any problems with this place??
possible room thefts Las Vegas Venetian
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 family celebration trip
- 5 New England September
- 6 searching for urban master planned community
- 7 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Hawaii Group Travel
- 11 Austin Food Trucks
- 12 New York To Ashville NC
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Fmpden, are you there?
- 16 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 18 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 19 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 20 Charleston Islands
- 21 Family Spring Break 2015
- 22 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Mother Daughter Trip
- 25 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY