Well I had finally settled on the Venetian and booked a stay but upon further reading on tripadvisor there were complaints of room theft and , unclean conditions and rude staff. ANyone have any problems with this place??
possible room thefts Las Vegas Venetian
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 2 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 3 San Diego with Kids
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 6 Transportation help in Philly
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 11 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 12 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 13 Temecula< CA
- 14 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 22 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 23 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 24 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 25 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report