My family is looking at taking an extended trip this next summer to some of the national parks out west (we live in Michigan). As of right now, there are 5 that we have collaboratively thought about - Rocky Mountain, Grand Canyon, Redwood, Glacier and Yellowstone. My concern is that we might be biting off more then we can chew, and my big question is, is Redwood worth the extra 1200 miles we would be driving? Our most important stops are the Grand Canyon and Glacier. i wish we had more time, but were trying to do as much as we can before our son graduates from high school in a couple of years, so were trying to slam as much in as we can in 18 days. is there any other suggestion that we do not have listed? Thanks so much!
Possible National Park trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 California Tour Groups?
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 13 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 19 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move