My family is looking at taking an extended trip this next summer to some of the national parks out west (we live in Michigan). As of right now, there are 5 that we have collaboratively thought about - Rocky Mountain, Grand Canyon, Redwood, Glacier and Yellowstone. My concern is that we might be biting off more then we can chew, and my big question is, is Redwood worth the extra 1200 miles we would be driving? Our most important stops are the Grand Canyon and Glacier. i wish we had more time, but were trying to do as much as we can before our son graduates from high school in a couple of years, so were trying to slam as much in as we can in 18 days. is there any other suggestion that we do not have listed? Thanks so much!
Possible National Park trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 2 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 3 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 12 Boston suggestions
- 13 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Looking for Next Destination
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 22 West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 24 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.