My family is looking at taking an extended trip this next summer to some of the national parks out west (we live in Michigan). As of right now, there are 5 that we have collaboratively thought about - Rocky Mountain, Grand Canyon, Redwood, Glacier and Yellowstone. My concern is that we might be biting off more then we can chew, and my big question is, is Redwood worth the extra 1200 miles we would be driving? Our most important stops are the Grand Canyon and Glacier. i wish we had more time, but were trying to do as much as we can before our son graduates from high school in a couple of years, so were trying to slam as much in as we can in 18 days. is there any other suggestion that we do not have listed? Thanks so much!
Possible National Park trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki