My family is looking at taking an extended trip this next summer to some of the national parks out west (we live in Michigan). As of right now, there are 5 that we have collaboratively thought about - Rocky Mountain, Grand Canyon, Redwood, Glacier and Yellowstone. My concern is that we might be biting off more then we can chew, and my big question is, is Redwood worth the extra 1200 miles we would be driving? Our most important stops are the Grand Canyon and Glacier. i wish we had more time, but were trying to do as much as we can before our son graduates from high school in a couple of years, so were trying to slam as much in as we can in 18 days. is there any other suggestion that we do not have listed? Thanks so much!
Possible National Park trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 2 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 5 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 6 must see and do's in Maui?
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 9 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 13 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 14 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 15 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 18 Car Rental in Sedona
- 19 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 20 NYC hotel/July
- 21 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 new york subway help please
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,