Planning our first trip to Washington DC on Oct 10th---who thinks the museums and other tourist attractions will be closed. Wondering if we should postpone.
Possibility of government shut down
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 2 New York City in April
- 3 Baytown, Texas
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 Moving from VA to CT
- 7 New Orleans pictures
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 16 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 17 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea