Two 40 something single ladies headed to northwest in August. Flying into Porland, out of Seattle (booked) and now we're looking to book hotels. Portland :Thinking 4 nights at Hotel Monaco (good location, hotel?). Rent car and drive to McMinnville - vineyard visits and either Hotel Oregon or Tuscan Estate. Drive to Seattle for 4 nights - either Shaffer Bailee B&B or a hotel more centrally located. I have some free nights/points at Marriott or Hilton. Last night will be at SeaTac airport for early morning departure. Can anyone comment on neighborhoods (Portland/Seattle) and/or hotels - chain vs B&B etc? Plan is to only have car latter half of Porland and first half of Seattle as we may be doing some day trips. Many thanks in advance! Budget is @ $200/night.
Portland/Seattle - Aug for 10 days - lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 6 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 14 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Moving to New Jersey