Two 40 something single ladies headed to northwest in August. Flying into Porland, out of Seattle (booked) and now we're looking to book hotels. Portland :Thinking 4 nights at Hotel Monaco (good location, hotel?). Rent car and drive to McMinnville - vineyard visits and either Hotel Oregon or Tuscan Estate. Drive to Seattle for 4 nights - either Shaffer Bailee B&B or a hotel more centrally located. I have some free nights/points at Marriott or Hilton. Last night will be at SeaTac airport for early morning departure. Can anyone comment on neighborhoods (Portland/Seattle) and/or hotels - chain vs B&B etc? Plan is to only have car latter half of Porland and first half of Seattle as we may be doing some day trips. Many thanks in advance! Budget is @ $200/night.
Portland/Seattle - Aug for 10 days - lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 5 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 8 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 adams morgan - safety
- 15 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Las Vegas must sees
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 21 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 22 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 23 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 24 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 25 3 1/2 days on Oahu