Two 40 something single ladies headed to northwest in August. Flying into Porland, out of Seattle (booked) and now we're looking to book hotels. Portland :Thinking 4 nights at Hotel Monaco (good location, hotel?). Rent car and drive to McMinnville - vineyard visits and either Hotel Oregon or Tuscan Estate. Drive to Seattle for 4 nights - either Shaffer Bailee B&B or a hotel more centrally located. I have some free nights/points at Marriott or Hilton. Last night will be at SeaTac airport for early morning departure. Can anyone comment on neighborhoods (Portland/Seattle) and/or hotels - chain vs B&B etc? Plan is to only have car latter half of Porland and first half of Seattle as we may be doing some day trips. Many thanks in advance! Budget is @ $200/night.
Portland/Seattle - Aug for 10 days - lodging suggestions.
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants