Two 40 something single ladies headed to northwest in August. Flying into Porland, out of Seattle (booked) and now we're looking to book hotels. Portland :Thinking 4 nights at Hotel Monaco (good location, hotel?). Rent car and drive to McMinnville - vineyard visits and either Hotel Oregon or Tuscan Estate. Drive to Seattle for 4 nights - either Shaffer Bailee B&B or a hotel more centrally located. I have some free nights/points at Marriott or Hilton. Last night will be at SeaTac airport for early morning departure. Can anyone comment on neighborhoods (Portland/Seattle) and/or hotels - chain vs B&B etc? Plan is to only have car latter half of Porland and first half of Seattle as we may be doing some day trips. Many thanks in advance! Budget is @ $200/night.
Portland/Seattle - Aug for 10 days - lodging suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 4 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 5 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Boston/Fenway park
- 10 California self drive trip
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,