I am planning a two and a half week trip to the US in August including 8 days in Hawaii with stopovers in the west coast on both legs of the trip: 3 days in Seattle, 3 days in Oregon, then flying over to Hawaii from Portland, then flying back to San Francisco for 3 days, visiting Carmel and Monterey before flying back to Europe from SFO.
I would like to know if the city of Portland and its surrounding are really worth a visit though or if I should just add a couple more days to Seattle and visit a couple of the islands and national parks around town in addition to the harbor and mount Rainier.
I've already been to BC so please don't suggest a trip there : )
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 AOL@ password ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7*
- 3 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 6 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 7 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 8 A great gift for various occasions
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 14 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 19 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 20 road trip
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Florida in October
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?