My husband and I are planning a road trip from Portland, OR to San Fransico, CA. , length of trip- approx 7 days, in Sept. or Oct. Our interests are photography, nature, some hiking and fishing. We're not familiar with the fall season in this area of the US and would like some information regarding the timing of the trip. We would like to visit the Columbia Gorge but beyond that would like some recommendation for a scenic coastal drive. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Portland to SF fall foliage information
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Williamsburg VA
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?