I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 4 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 5 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 6 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 7 Yosemite Hike
- 8 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 9 The District by Hilton Club
- 10 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 11 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 12 Acadia National Park
- 13 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 14 Anniversary destination
- 15 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 16 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 19 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 20 4th of July in Chicago
- 21 Visiting New York State
- 22 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 23 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 24 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 25 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.