I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 appointment with or commitment
- 2 How To Attain Soft Healthy Skin Naturally
- 3 their skin care programs tea tree
- 4 A Healthy via limitation of Defy Aging
- 5 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/test-reload/
- 6 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 7 Eliminate aging signs From your Skin with Nuage Skin
- 8 Zyalix Gives You The Best Sex Life Ever
- 9 Looking a good inexpensive exfoliation treatment
- 10 What's the best 2-3 day vacation you've ever had?
- 11 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 12 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/intelleral/
- 13 Getting The Most Beneficial Paraben-Free Skincare Cream
- 14 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/trigger-xl/
- 15 East Hampton vs. South Hampton?
- 16 Follow Easy Ways For Weight Loss
- 17 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 18 http://maleenhancementshop.info/coal-moisturizer/
- 19 Eliminates the design of dark circles
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 21 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 22 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 23 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 24 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 25 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son