I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://iqdermaessentials.com/trinity-x3-reviews/
- 2 http://www.supplementmanager.com/slimera-reviews/
- 3 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 4 California/Yosemite
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 7 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 Uber availability on Long Island
- 10 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 11 Fall in Ozarks
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 16 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 17 Fort Myers Area
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 20 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 21 San Fran
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 24 San Diego, mission valley
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME