I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 New Hampshire
- 5 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 13 Nashville Questions
- 14 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 20 Charleston Hotel Question
- 21 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania