I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 2 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 3 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 4 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 5 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 6 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 9 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 10 portland and area
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 13 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 14 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 15 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 18 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 19 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 20 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 23 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 24 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 25 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico