I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Alaska trip itinerary
- 3 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 6 Family Trip advice please?!
- 7 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 8 Womens Costumes Online - Emiliejerard
- 9 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 12 florida gulf coast
- 13 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Maui, early August
- 16 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 17 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 18 Road trip advice needed please
- 19 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 20 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car