I'm considering a roadtrip from Portland to Chicago, starting around 6th or 7th of October.
My main concern being the weather, can anyone advise me if this is a good choice ?
and then :
- what 's must see in terms of landscape (I'm a photographer).
Badlands and Yellowstone are ok in mid october ?
- how long should I plan for this trip ?
Thanks a lot for any help you could provide with this....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Houston MetroRail
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Road trip around Washington DC
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Dining in St. Louis
- 10 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 14 Weather in Chicago
- 15 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 16 Help me with this
- 17 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 18 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 19 New Orleans
- 20 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 21 Oregon road trip
- 22 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 23 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 24 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!