I just booked Portland Square Hotel for a few nights in October. Does anyone know anything about this hotel? It sounds like it's in a convenient location (132 West 47th Street). I've never been to NY before so I just wanted to see if this hotel is okay or whether I should keep looking. Or does anyone have any suggestions for a better hotel for girls on a budget? Thanks for the help!
Portland Square Hotel, anyone?
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 5 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 One day in NYC
- 10 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 Key West at Christmas time
- 14 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 15 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida