We will be on Portland for 3 days. Is any area preferable for a hotel for 2 seniors to walk to places of interest?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 16 What to do in San Diego
- 17 Nashville
- 18 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 19 Beaches in Florida
- 20 fort lauderdale
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 24 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP