I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Portland, Oregon hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport Restaurants
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 4 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 10 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 11 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 12 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 13 Question About Sealodge
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Fairbanks Alaska
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014