I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 winded physical exercise is more of a boost to mental skills and quickness
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Western U.S. Road trip
- 12 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 16 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 17 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 22 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 23 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 24 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 25 4 Days in Maui