I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 2 SF and northern California - October
- 3 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 6 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 7 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 Alabama trip in Dec
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 costco Big island
- 19 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 23 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 24 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG