I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 인터넷배팅 ≤∞≥ ＣＯＣ４９，ＣＯＭ ≤∞≥스포츠배당 스포츠배팅
- 2 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 3 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 4 A Week in New York City
- 5 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 6 Yosemite Visit
- 7 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 8 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Best route to Cody?
- 11 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 12 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 13 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 New York City Christmas 2015
- 16 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 17 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 18 50th in Hawaii
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 24 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 25 Hilton Head restaurants