I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Portland, Oregon hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 2 cincinnati with kids
- 3 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 13 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 Zion the narrows
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 17 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 18 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Los Angeles day trips
- 21 Hawaiian Islands
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 23 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway