I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/juggernox/
- 2 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/white-light-smile/
- 3 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 4 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 5 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 6 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 7 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 10 Hiking 'the wave'
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 Restaurant Help Needed
- 19 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 20 Foliage in Vermont
- 21 las vegas anyone
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help