I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Portland, Oregon hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 19 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 20 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 21 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips