I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 4 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 5 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 6 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 New England Canada Road Trip
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 13 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Newport , RI
- 17 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 18 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October