I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Portland, Oregon hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 4 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 SFO International Airport
- 7 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 8 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 9 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 10 My Book of Mormon review
- 11 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 12 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 15 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Arches National Park in a day
- 25 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please