I will be attending a conference that will be split between the convention center and the Hilton Executive Suites. Out of the convention hotels, I think I have narrowed it down to the Hilton Executive Suites and Hotel Monaco. Does anyone have any advice? My priorities are close to transportation since I'll need to get back and forth to the convention center, and a safe area since I'll be traveling alone and would like to get out and see the sights. I had also been considering the Embassy Suites, but read on tripadvisor that the area is sketchy. Any thoughts to help me decide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas/California May 2016
- 2 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 3 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 4 hilicopter tour oahu
- 5 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 6 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 7 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 8 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 9 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 10 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 11 Road trip from and back to New York
- 12 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 13 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 16 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 17 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 18 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 19 Best way to see Oahu
- 20 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 21 CA coast road trip with kids
- 22 Minnesota to Colorado
- 23 Pittsburgh Trip
- 24 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 25 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids