We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Portland, OR to Grants Pass, OR with Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 SFO International Airport
- 21 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 22 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 23 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14