We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthychatboard.com/transform-derma-serum
- 2 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 3 Vcor Male Enhancement-Improve Your Workout Strength
- 4 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 5 What kind of Word press issues we can solve?
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Florida Vacation Rental
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 10 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 help me plan a Cali trip
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 18 Mesa Verde question
- 19 Planning our Move
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 23 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 24 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!