We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Portland, OR to Grants Pass, OR with Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 2 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 New York Trip
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Transportation help in Philly
- 25 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track