We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian in Boston
- 2 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 3 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 6 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 7 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 8 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 9 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 12 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 13 Annapolis to Boston
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 18 Hiking - United States
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 21 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 22 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 23 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 24 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 25 Rose Parade Novice