We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 httpsdrfoulynetaurorabellaserum
- 2 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 WA to CT
- 6 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 7 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 8 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 9 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 10 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 11 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 12 Maine weather and temps
- 13 L.A. and Sequoia
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Alcatrez sold out
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 18 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens