We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Portland, OR to Grants Pass, OR with Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Maui vacation
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 10 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?