We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 powerful magic wallets+27789444940 money spells USA/UK/CANADA/GERMANY/DUBAI
- 4 San Francisco and Napa
- 5 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 6 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 10 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 11 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 12 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 13 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 14 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 17 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 18 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 19 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 south west family trip itinerary
- 22 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 24 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 25 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving