We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 4 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 5 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 6 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/vitalure/
- 7 http://supplementplatform.com/soleil-glo/
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 13 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 24 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept