We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 7 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 8 New Software
- 9 MOAB NP
- 10 JFK-connection
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 13 10 days vacation in Maine
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 16 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 17 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 18 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 19 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 20 san fransisco to crater lake
- 21 Family reunion ideas
- 22 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 25 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?