We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Portland, OR to Grants Pass, OR with Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 5 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 8 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 9 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 12 Seattle Visit April
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 18 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 19 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 20 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 21 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 22 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 23 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 24 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 25 trip outside of San Francisco with kids