We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 2 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 3 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 4 Grand Canyon to LA
- 5 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 8 Where to stay in NYC
- 9 Death Valley
- 10 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 13 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 14 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 15 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 16 Nashville 2016
- 17 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 18 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 19 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 20 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 23 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 24 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 25 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?