We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Actinic Keratosis Natural Herbal Treatment
- 2 Actinic Keratosis Herbal Treatment
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 universal studios and disney
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit