We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 2 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 3 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 4 San Francisco In Dec
- 5 Accidental Trip to DC
- 6 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 We love Boston...
- 9 Glacier National Park in September
- 10 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 11 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 Depot Bay OR
- 14 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 16 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 17 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 18 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 19 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 20 New Software
- 21 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 22 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 23 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary