We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Portland, OR to Grants Pass, OR with Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Richmond highlights?
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 Must Eats
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 19 Florida St George's Island
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???