We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have You travel best bingo sites in US
- 2 Amish
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 Road trip October
- 5 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 6 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 7 United Nations tours
- 8 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 9 national/state park in November
- 10 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 11 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Hilton Head restaurants
- 15 Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 Cross Country NH to WA
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 2 months in Hawaii!
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 25 Las Vegas to LA by car.