We will be spending a couple of nights in Grants Pass, Oregon this July. We will have about six nights to work with total (including the 2 nights and 3 days in Grants Pass).
I'd be interested in knowing some of the things we can stop at overnight from Portland, OR to Grants Pass and back. What would be a good route, places to stay for a night, etc.? It's likely that this will be our only trip to the Pacific NorthWest, but I don't need to cram everything in. Just want to have a good family experience with teens.
Our other option would be to fly into San Francisco, but I suspect we will do that sort of trip on its own one year, so the Oregon seems like a good option for us. But I'd be willing to hear thoughts if someone felt strongly about it.
If you have any advice, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 50th Anniversary Trip
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Carlsbad Caverns
- 5 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 6 Returned from Sedona
- 7 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 10 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 13 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 14 NYC with wheelchair
- 15 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 18 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 19 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 21 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 22 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 25 Avalon/ Catalina Questions