I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental car question
- 2 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 3 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 4 South Beach in October
- 5 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 10 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 11 Grand Canyon hike
- 12 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 13 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 14 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 15 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 16 Quick Acela Questions
- 17 Please help me with directions
- 18 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 19 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 20 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 21 Florida for a while
- 22 Yoga Retreats
- 23 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 24 Florida apartments/condos?
- 25 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro