I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Portland or Seattle this Summer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 2 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 5 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 6 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 7 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 9 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 10 visiting chicago
- 11 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 13 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 14 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 15 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 16 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 17 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 20 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 21 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 22 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 23 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 24 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?