I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 2 Cashless Toll roads.
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 5 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 6 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 7 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 11 Farewell from Ira
- 12 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 13 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 14 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 15 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 16 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 taking home sand
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 21 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 22 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 23 Broken Arrow
- 24 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 25 Champaigne, Illinois