I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 2 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 5 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 6 8 day trip to Florida
- 7 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 8 Week in Colorado
- 9 Moving to Dallas
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 Florida Car Rental
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 14 Holland Tulip Festival
- 15 Is this a new record for spam?
- 16 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 17 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 18 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 21 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 22 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 23 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 24 BYOB in New York City
- 25 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine