I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 chbcgxhfgjh
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 4 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 5 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 First Trip to Texas -
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 11 New Hampshire
- 12 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 13 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 16 Beaches in Florida
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 Nashville Questions
- 19 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 23 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 24 Charleston Hotel Question
- 25 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights