I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Portland or Seattle this Summer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 2 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 6 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 7 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 8 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 11 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 18 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 19 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 20 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 21 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 25 Quick Trip to NYC