I am planning a trip to either Seattle or Portland this July...with my 20 & 24 year old sons.
Which of the two cities would be more appealing? We like golfing, shopping, outdoor
activities and good restaurants. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 2 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 3 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 4 OBTAIN OR BUY HIGH QUALITY NOVELTY PASSPORT, ID CARDS , DRIVERS
- 5 4 Days in LV
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 8 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 9 Michigan advice needed
- 10 October in Colorado
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Yosemite Valley showers
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 15 LegoLand Florida
- 16 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 19 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 20 louisiana bayou
- 21 SF Cable Cars
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Mobile Suggestions
- 24 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 25 One day in Dallas