Mme Perdu is traveling this way in September and has brought up the idea of a get together. It looks like she'll be here the second week of the month. Anyone in the area interested in meeting up? It would be fun to meet the locals (and any out-of-towners, too).
Portland, OR GTG, Sept 2013
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas for art and history lovers
- 2 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 7 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 10 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 11 Vegas in mid may
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Which FL town is best?
- 18 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 19 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 20 Texas
- 21 planning a trip to US
- 22 10 day trip
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!