Hi, this will be my and my wife's first real trip by ourselves. We'll be in Portland for a few days, any suggestions on any places to stay near running/biking trails, and anywhere to rent a couple of bikes for a day? We're going to be doing the usual touristy things, and I wanted to find somewhere I could leave and go right to a trail for an hour or so run, then go biking for a couple hours. Thanks!
Portland, ME Sightseeing/Biking or Running
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 2 Tucson area flooding
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 6 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 7 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 8 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 9 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 10 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 11 Boston suggestions
- 12 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights