Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Burlington VT day trip
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 12 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 13 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 14 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 15 Denver to Ouray
- 16 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 17 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 18 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 25 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara