Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 13 East Coast Road Trip
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Pirateland SC
- 18 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Metro Card Options
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 getting around DC
- 24 California
- 25 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November