Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Northern California in February
- 5 Universal Orlando
- 6 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 7 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 8 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 9 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 10 California
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 13 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 22 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 23 New England September
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Active Vacation