Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 2 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 3 NYC
- 4 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 5 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 6 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 7 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 14 Seattle: Something Different?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Back from Miami Beach
- 17 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 18 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 21 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 22 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 23 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 24 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 25 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas