Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Less commercial beach?
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 15 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 16 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 17 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 18 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 19 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 20 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today