Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Hana hotels in August
- 3 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 4 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 5 from Moab to Bryce
- 6 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 9 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 Berkshires
- 12 Spring Break in Charleston
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 15 Hana question
- 16 Sea world San Diego
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Clearwater visit.