Hi - I am traveling to the Portland / Yarmouth Maine area in late October for the first time. I'm trying to find information on hiking trails that are within 30 minutes of that area and will give me the most spectacular views of the coast. I really would like to see those classic rocky coastlines. Any suggestions?
Portland, ME Hiking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Alaska
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 15 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution