We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 3 Miami
- 4 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Driving Alaska
- 7 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 8 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 11 March in New Mexico
- 12 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 13 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 14 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 15 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?