We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 2 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 3 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 4 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 10 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers