We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 Fire and Fuel Apparel
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 Weather in Chicago
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 12 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Oregon road trip
- 17 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 18 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 19 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska