We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUSSINESS SPONSORSHIP
- 2 An main element is the Tru average skin Cream hyaluronic
- 3 My Joyful Testimony
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 9 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 12 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 13 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 14 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 15 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 18 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 19 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 20 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 south west family trip itinerary
- 23 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip