We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 3 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 4 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 5 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 6 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 7 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 8 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 9 Places to stay in TX...?
- 10 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 11 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 12 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Pittsburgh Trip
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 17 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 18 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 19 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 20 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 21 Road trip from and back to New York
- 22 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 25 resort hotel in downtown San Diego