We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 5 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 San Antonio shopping