We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 2 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Route Planning for East USA
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 8 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 9 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 12 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 13 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 17 Skagway
- 18 Retiring in NM?
- 19 Chicago to Charleston
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 23 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 24 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 25 Honeymoon out west.