We love Portland, have done narrow gauge railroad, seadogs game, mail boat, flatbread and duck fat for lunch, also love children's museum and park w lighthouse ... Any other advice on fun stuff to do? Kids are 4,7,10..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vtl-male-enhancement/
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 4 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 help me plan a Cali trip
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 11 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 13 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 14 Mesa Verde question
- 15 Planning our Move
- 16 Wilmington DE questions
- 17 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 24 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line