We will be flying into Portland in mid-September--and will be spending a week in the Bar Harbor/ Portland/ Camden areas. We would like to avoid picking up a car until we are ready to leave Portland and head to Bar Harbor. 1. Is there ready shuttle service to downtown Portland from the airport? (we r staying at the Hilton Garden Inn which has a $15 parking charge). Can we see the main sites of Portland without a car? or do we need to go ahead and get one at the airport. Thanks so much for your help
Portland Maine transport from airport-do we need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 6 Four days in DC
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 10 3 nights in Nashville
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Please help with itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Circle Oahu / luau
- 20 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 23 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 24 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.