We have a 23 hr. layover in Portland. Can anyone recommend a hotel ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Round trip from Chicago
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 5 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 8 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 9 Tour companies
- 10 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Zion to Albuquerque
- 14 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Quick Trip to NYC
- 17 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 20 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 21 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 Kayaking in Acadia in October?