We will be flying into Seattle on Sept 3 for a 3 week vacation that includes the Canadian Rockies, Montana, and Idaho. We will have a car and will not spend time in Seattle on this trip as we've been there many times. A few friends have suggested staying in Port Townsend, enroute to Vancouver and have recommended the Bishop Victoria Hotel. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this hotel and your comments would be welcomed. Also, we will have a car and was also open for suggestions on routes to take to get us to Port Townsend. I think there are several ferry options but not sure which are car ferries, where to get them coming from the Seattle Airport and where they actually take you too. Any help would be welcomed. thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!