We will be flying into Seattle on Sept 3 for a 3 week vacation that includes the Canadian Rockies, Montana, and Idaho. We will have a car and will not spend time in Seattle on this trip as we've been there many times. A few friends have suggested staying in Port Townsend, enroute to Vancouver and have recommended the Bishop Victoria Hotel. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this hotel and your comments would be welcomed. Also, we will have a car and was also open for suggestions on routes to take to get us to Port Townsend. I think there are several ferry options but not sure which are car ferries, where to get them coming from the Seattle Airport and where they actually take you too. Any help would be welcomed. thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown