We will be flying into Seattle on Sept 3 for a 3 week vacation that includes the Canadian Rockies, Montana, and Idaho. We will have a car and will not spend time in Seattle on this trip as we've been there many times. A few friends have suggested staying in Port Townsend, enroute to Vancouver and have recommended the Bishop Victoria Hotel. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this hotel and your comments would be welcomed. Also, we will have a car and was also open for suggestions on routes to take to get us to Port Townsend. I think there are several ferry options but not sure which are car ferries, where to get them coming from the Seattle Airport and where they actually take you too. Any help would be welcomed. thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Colorado in the summer!
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Need limo service from JFK
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State