We will be flying into Seattle on Sept 3 for a 3 week vacation that includes the Canadian Rockies, Montana, and Idaho. We will have a car and will not spend time in Seattle on this trip as we've been there many times. A few friends have suggested staying in Port Townsend, enroute to Vancouver and have recommended the Bishop Victoria Hotel. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this hotel and your comments would be welcomed. Also, we will have a car and was also open for suggestions on routes to take to get us to Port Townsend. I think there are several ferry options but not sure which are car ferries, where to get them coming from the Seattle Airport and where they actually take you too. Any help would be welcomed. thanks
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 pa to az
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 25 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)