We will be flying into Seattle on Sept 3 for a 3 week vacation that includes the Canadian Rockies, Montana, and Idaho. We will have a car and will not spend time in Seattle on this trip as we've been there many times. A few friends have suggested staying in Port Townsend, enroute to Vancouver and have recommended the Bishop Victoria Hotel. Was wondering if anyone is familiar with this hotel and your comments would be welcomed. Also, we will have a car and was also open for suggestions on routes to take to get us to Port Townsend. I think there are several ferry options but not sure which are car ferries, where to get them coming from the Seattle Airport and where they actually take you too. Any help would be welcomed. thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando