I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information