I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage