I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 2 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana