I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 5 week in US/Mexico
- 5 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 10 day trip to California
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Week in October in Maine
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 22 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 23 B-Day Mini adventure
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach