I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 2 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 8 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 9 San Fransisco to LA
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah