I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?