I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 2 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 5 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 6 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 10 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 13 Chicago Questions
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 16 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 17 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 18 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Chicago eateries downtown
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)