I have been dating my girlfriend for nearly 3 years now and here incessant nagging has finally worn me down. Just kidding! So I love the woman and I am planning on proposing to her in later September (I work in minor leauge baseball...a mostly seasonal job). For the life of me I cannot figure out the best place to propose to her. I can tell you she loves waterfalls, so that is my biggest lead. The obvious choice, Hawaii, is a bit out of my range financially. Any thoughts on the best waterfall off the beaten path here on the continental US to propose at? Keep in mind I am not looking for a mega-waterfall...nothing anywhere near Niagara Falls. Seclusion and beauty are far more imortant than size. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE some informed opinions/ideas!!!You see, if I don't do it right, she might say NO (ha! yeah right!). Thanks, and feel free to post back!
Popping the Question...where?
- 1 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 2 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 3 Baseball Road Trip
- 4 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 10 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 11 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 12 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 19 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 20 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 21 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 24 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California