I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 3 California RV baby and child seats
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 6 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 7 Touring Hearst Castle
- 8 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 11 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 12 car rentals in San Diego
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 15 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 16 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?