I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 2 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 3 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 4 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 Seattle Hotels
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Providence question
- 11 Cayo Costa State Park
- 12 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 13 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 14 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 Yosemite Visit
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 2 months in Hawaii!
- 19 Lake George
- 20 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 21 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 22 Utah, arizona part three
- 23 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 24 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 25 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach