I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 2 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 3 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 4 Mackinac or Holland?
- 5 Memphis to Dallas
- 6 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 7 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 Monterey whale watching
- 10 The New Whitney
- 11 1.5 days in Chicago
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Highway 1 motels
- 16 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 17 Pittsburgh Trip
- 18 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 19 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 20 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 21 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 22 11 days SE coast road trip
- 23 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 24 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 25 Car Hire Alamo