I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Poor grad student in MN winter seeks fun things to do!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 9 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Timeshare Nightmares
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 16 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 17 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 18 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Phoenix restaurants
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 23 10 day trip to California
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?