I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Poor grad student in MN winter seeks fun things to do!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy high quality and real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARD
- 2 Where to from Tampa?
- 3 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 4 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 5 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 6 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 9 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 11 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 15 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 20 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 23 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 24 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)