I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 3 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 4 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 5 Southwest US
- 6 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 9 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 10 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Glacier to Banff
- 13 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 14 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 15 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 18 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 19 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 20 Harlem, NY
- 21 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 22 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 23 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 24 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 25 Another Yellowstone Lodging question