I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 2 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 7 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 8 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 9 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 10 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 11 Northern California Redwoods
- 12 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 13 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 14 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 15 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 16 Neue Galerie
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 21 Arizona in winter
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 23 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 24 Arizona in late January
- 25 A Few Days in Asheville