I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL MAIL 24*7
- 2 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 3 Las Vegas trip report
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 6 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 12 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 13 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 14 10 Days in Maine
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 17 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 More problems for Big Sur
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk