I will be near Midland on a business trip. I'd like to spend sometimes to check out the area. Is there anything to do within 2-hr drive? Thanks
Points of interest, places to eat in Midland, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 19 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 20 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 23 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 24 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 25 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23