I will be near Midland on a business trip. I'd like to spend sometimes to check out the area. Is there anything to do within 2-hr drive? Thanks
Points of interest, places to eat in Midland, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 Kid School Admission
- 4 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 5 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 6 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 Boston to see Sargent works
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Southern Alabama trip report
- 12 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 18 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 21 Atlanta to LA
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 25 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?