I am traveling to Niantic, CT this Labor Day weekend with a few friends for a camping trip. As I am not so familiar with this area, I was doing some research on this area of CT.
I understand our campground is near Rocky Neck State Park. What else is in this area? restaurants? museums? mini golf? drive in movie theater? I love quirky local history.
Thanks so much for any response!
Points of interest near Niantic, CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 2 Road Tour in Usa
- 3 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 4 From Yosemite to GCNP- tips and advise are welcome
- 5 To Push Through The Cruise Plan or Try Another Travel Option?
- 6 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 7 Limo hire from San Francisco to Napa
- 8 Boston on Business, what to expect?
- 9 Meandering from San Diego to LA 10/28-10/31
- 10 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 11 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 12 Santa Fe
- 13 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 14 Christmas Week
- 15 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 16 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 17 Miami Hotel before cruise / December
- 18 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 19 Change in the reservation system for USS Arizona Memorial
- 20 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 21 Chicago... How many days?
- 22 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 23 September trip to Michigan
- 24 Vancouver to Langley, Washington
- 25 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014