I am traveling to Niantic, CT this Labor Day weekend with a few friends for a camping trip. As I am not so familiar with this area, I was doing some research on this area of CT.
I understand our campground is near Rocky Neck State Park. What else is in this area? restaurants? museums? mini golf? drive in movie theater? I love quirky local history.
Thanks so much for any response!
Points of interest near Niantic, CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 2 St. Paddy, not St. Patty
- 3 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 4 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 5 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 6 Whale watching in July
- 7 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 12 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 13 carousel bar nola
- 14 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 15 NYC play advice needed
- 16 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 marco v treasure island
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 23 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon