I am traveling to Niantic, CT this Labor Day weekend with a few friends for a camping trip. As I am not so familiar with this area, I was doing some research on this area of CT.
I understand our campground is near Rocky Neck State Park. What else is in this area? restaurants? museums? mini golf? drive in movie theater? I love quirky local history.
Thanks so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.circlehealthclub.com/vpure/
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Trip to USA in July
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 7 Florida vacation
- 8 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 9 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 16 I95
- 17 Florida keys trip
- 18 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Nashville Never Been