I am traveling to Niantic, CT this Labor Day weekend with a few friends for a camping trip. As I am not so familiar with this area, I was doing some research on this area of CT.
I understand our campground is near Rocky Neck State Park. What else is in this area? restaurants? museums? mini golf? drive in movie theater? I love quirky local history.
Thanks so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newark to Paris
- 2 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 5 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 8 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 9 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 10 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 Across the United States by Train
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 24 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 25 A day in Boston