I am traveling to Niantic, CT this Labor Day weekend with a few friends for a camping trip. As I am not so familiar with this area, I was doing some research on this area of CT.
I understand our campground is near Rocky Neck State Park. What else is in this area? restaurants? museums? mini golf? drive in movie theater? I love quirky local history.
Thanks so much for any response!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 20 Days Road Trip
- 4 Briefly, in WNY
- 5 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 6 Denver to Yellowstone
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 11 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 14 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 15 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 16 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 17 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 18 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 19 hotel in NYC
- 20 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 21 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 22 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 24 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 25 A week in Ohau - what to do?