we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 10 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 18 Florida St George's Island
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???