we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 California self drive trip
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 7 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 8 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 10 day trip to California
- 13 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 15 Drive along the Columbia River
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 21 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles