we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Savannah GA
- 6 Things to do around New York
- 7 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 10 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 11 Alaska- Best tours
- 12 Hotels near beach orange county
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 Yellowstone Dining
- 17 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 18 Grand Marais?
- 19 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 20 Coronado Ferry
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 First visit in New Mexico
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 trip outside of San Francisco with kids