we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 2 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 3 Daytona Beach and ??
- 4 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 13 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 14 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 15 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 18 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 19 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 20 DC - WW2 flyover
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 23 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Where to raise a family in Florida?