we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 3 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 4 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 5 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Road trip itinerary
- 13 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 best area to stay in san diego
- 16 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 17 Vegas hotels for families
- 18 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 24 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers