we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 2 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 8 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 9 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road