we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 5 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Be Vigilant, be safe and alert your community…
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 Texas
- 10 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 11 Hotels Philly
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 15 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 16 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 19 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 20 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 21 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 22 Northern California in February
- 23 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?