we are thinking of spending a few days in the Poconos from Baltimore-3 adults and 3 kids. We are looking for a place to stay with a swimming pool (not Great Wolf Lodge-too expensive and not worth the money). What activities are there for us to do? Kids are 8,11,12. What would the weather be like? I have heard there is a place for the kids to go snow tubing.
poconos during Xmas holiday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 6 ONP help
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 9 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 16 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 17 Coastal New England Road trip
- 18 Seattle: Something Different?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas