I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?
- 1 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles