I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/3-week-diet/
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 HAWAII; HELP!
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?