I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Oregon Coast touring
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 6 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 7 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 8 My Vegas TR
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 11 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 12 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 13 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 14 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 17 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 18 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 19 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 20 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 21 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 22 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 23 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 24 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 25 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?