I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 California San Diego area lodging
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 14 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 15 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Orlando parks advice