I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 2 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 3 Central Coast-California
- 4 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 5 Alaska restaurant prices
- 6 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 7 Shenandoah National Park
- 8 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 9 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 14 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Itinerary Help - options.
- 20 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 21 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell