I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/lumidaire-cream/
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 flagstaff
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 13 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 16 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 22 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?