I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Actinic Keratosis Natural Herbal Treatment
- 2 Actinic Keratosis Herbal Treatment
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 universal studios and disney
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?