I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 4 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 5 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 6 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 7 USA October 2016
- 8 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Kings and Sequoia.
- 17 Uber and Miami
- 18 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 19 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 20 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 21 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 22 New Orleants dining
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 25 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?