I’m preparing for a 2-week trip to northeast USA, late May, while doing some (desperate?) efforts to keep the budget low (in this expensive country…) due to recent financial restrictions.
Could you please advise me about how to choose and combine some interesting sights with low budgets?
My initial thought is to stay within the corridor Boston – New York - Philadelphia - Baltimore – Washington, sleeping at hostels and moving with public buses..
Main interests are cityscape, street life, nature... (but no shopping, drinking)
Do you think the areas above make a good choice for that reason?
Also, could you suggest possibilities for hiking in nature around there (seaside/ mountain) accessible by public transport?
Any other tips for good sightseeing at earthly costs, will be a big big help, totally welcome!
Looking forward to hearing your tips guys, happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 2 MORE INFO.>>>> http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Week in Colorado
- 5 Moving to Dallas
- 6 Cape Cod visit in August
- 7 Florida Car Rental
- 8 Buying wine New York City
- 9 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 10 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 11 Holland Tulip Festival
- 12 Is this a new record for spam?
- 13 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 14 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 15 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 18 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 19 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 20 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 25 Ferry to Nantucket
Please, some tips for N.Y. and northeast, 2 weeks, low budget(…) trip?