I have been reading through the forums here and I am very impressed by the wealth of knowledge and how helpful everyone is. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
I am flying into JFK in the early afternoon of a Sunday in mid March. I will be flying from Shanghai. I think it's about a 14 hour flight. I will be in NY for two weeks. I have booked accommodation from the friday in manhattan.
I am now trying to plan the first 5 nights. I really want to go to Atlantic City and Washington DC. I was thinking I could perhaps hire a car At JFK and drive to AC. Have a couple of nights there and then drive to Washington DC for a few nights and then drive back to NYC. Do you think this is a good idea?
Is the drive to AC easy from JFK or is there a better way to get there. I am traveling on my own. Do I have to drive through NYC? I am hoping not! I am hoping it's a pretty straightforward drive on freeways. Maybe I am being unrealistic. I am pretty confident with my driving ability - even though you drive on the wrong side of the road!
By the time I get out of airport it will probably be close to 5pm. I assume it's getting dark then. A part of me is worried I will be exhausted from flight and should stay the night somewhere and leave the next morning but then I think is that a waste of a night? If you think it's a better idea a stay a night somewhere where would be the best place? An airport hotel or go into NYC? If I go into NYC for a night should I get public transport to AC instead? I could then hire a car to drive to Washington DC from AC.
I really need help as trip is less than two months away and I don't know anyone that has done any trips like this. Nor do I know anyone from that area of the world to ask.
Thanks again. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Testorip X Reviews - Muscle Mass Is Best Formula!
- 2 Beauty your skin with Luminous Renewal
- 3 Point: Strength And Understanding
- 4 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 5 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 6 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 7 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 8 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 9 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Your favourite places in New York City
- 13 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 14 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Trip Starting from New York
- 19 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 20 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 21 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 22 Nilichik Ak.
- 23 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 24 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 25 Grand Teton Questions
Please help me plan trip from NYC to Atlantic City/Washington