We are a party of 2 middle age adults and 2 senior adults arriving in October. We are looking at using hotel points so we are limited to choices. We have narrowed down the options as Distrikt Hotel 342 W. 40th Street or Comfort Inn Midtown West 548 West 48th Street. We will have less than 24 hours to tour NYC before departing on a cruise out of Manhattan terminal and want to get a quick view of Times Square, Central Park, World Trade Memorial etc.. We would like to walk to Times Square and take bus/subway system from there to other areas. Thank you for any suggestions on which hotel we should stay at.
Please help decide between two NYC hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 5 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Orlando in March
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Quick SoCal question
- 15 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 New England September
- 18 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Tampa in February
- 22 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 25 NYC taxi vs car service