We are a party of 2 middle age adults and 2 senior adults arriving in October. We are looking at using hotel points so we are limited to choices. We have narrowed down the options as Distrikt Hotel 342 W. 40th Street or Comfort Inn Midtown West 548 West 48th Street. We will have less than 24 hours to tour NYC before departing on a cruise out of Manhattan terminal and want to get a quick view of Times Square, Central Park, World Trade Memorial etc.. We would like to walk to Times Square and take bus/subway system from there to other areas. Thank you for any suggestions on which hotel we should stay at.
Please help decide between two NYC hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 New Orleans Weekend
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 San Diego Trip Report
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara