We are a party of 2 middle age adults and 2 senior adults arriving in October. We are looking at using hotel points so we are limited to choices. We have narrowed down the options as Distrikt Hotel 342 W. 40th Street or Comfort Inn Midtown West 548 West 48th Street. We will have less than 24 hours to tour NYC before departing on a cruise out of Manhattan terminal and want to get a quick view of Times Square, Central Park, World Trade Memorial etc.. We would like to walk to Times Square and take bus/subway system from there to other areas. Thank you for any suggestions on which hotel we should stay at.
Please help decide between two NYC hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers