We are a party of 2 middle age adults and 2 senior adults arriving in October. We are looking at using hotel points so we are limited to choices. We have narrowed down the options as Distrikt Hotel 342 W. 40th Street or Comfort Inn Midtown West 548 West 48th Street. We will have less than 24 hours to tour NYC before departing on a cruise out of Manhattan terminal and want to get a quick view of Times Square, Central Park, World Trade Memorial etc.. We would like to walk to Times Square and take bus/subway system from there to other areas. Thank you for any suggestions on which hotel we should stay at.
Please help decide between two NYC hotels
View all United States activity »
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla