Husband and I are planning a fall foliage driving tour of New England this October. We are thinking of spending a total of 11 nights (October 5th-16th), inclusive of three nights in Boston, and flying in and out of Boston. Please comment whether this preliminary outline makes any sense as I am not attached to it to and can amend my plans:
Boston - 3 nights
Drive up the coast to Maine - spend one-two nights
Drive West to Conway/Jackson area - spend two nights
Drive West to Stowe - spend two nights
Drive South to Woodstock - spend two nights
Spend last night somewhere (Concord ?) with an easy access to Boston/Logan for a p.m. flight back to LA.
As I noted, I am o.k. with adjusting this preliminary plan as needed, eliminating some points and adding others, if it makes more sense. I can also extend this trip by a day, leaving on the 4th.
Thank you all for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Alaska trip itinerary
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 11 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 12 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 13 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 14 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Newark long term parking
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66