Husband and I are planning a fall foliage driving tour of New England this October. We are thinking of spending a total of 11 nights (October 5th-16th), inclusive of three nights in Boston, and flying in and out of Boston. Please comment whether this preliminary outline makes any sense as I am not attached to it to and can amend my plans:
Boston - 3 nights
Drive up the coast to Maine - spend one-two nights
Drive West to Conway/Jackson area - spend two nights
Drive West to Stowe - spend two nights
Drive South to Woodstock - spend two nights
Spend last night somewhere (Concord ?) with an easy access to Boston/Logan for a p.m. flight back to LA.
As I noted, I am o.k. with adjusting this preliminary plan as needed, eliminating some points and adding others, if it makes more sense. I can also extend this trip by a day, leaving on the 4th.
Thank you all for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Call 1-855-205-0915 avg customer service phone number
- 2 Call 1-855-720-4168 hotmail not working
- 3 Call 1-855-720-4168 hotmail password reset
- 4 Call 1-855-720-4168 aol mail help
- 5 Call 1-855-720-4168 aol customer service
- 6 Call 1-855-720-4168 For gmail password recovery
- 7 Call 1-855-720-4168 For gmail help phone number
- 8 Budget NYC hotel
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 11 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 17 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 18 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 19 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 25 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???