Husband and I are planning a fall foliage driving tour of New England this October. We are thinking of spending a total of 11 nights (October 5th-16th), inclusive of three nights in Boston, and flying in and out of Boston. Please comment whether this preliminary outline makes any sense as I am not attached to it to and can amend my plans:
Boston - 3 nights
Drive up the coast to Maine - spend one-two nights
Drive West to Conway/Jackson area - spend two nights
Drive West to Stowe - spend two nights
Drive South to Woodstock - spend two nights
Spend last night somewhere (Concord ?) with an easy access to Boston/Logan for a p.m. flight back to LA.
As I noted, I am o.k. with adjusting this preliminary plan as needed, eliminating some points and adding others, if it makes more sense. I can also extend this trip by a day, leaving on the 4th.
Thank you all for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 3 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 4 Newark to Paris
- 5 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 6 Napa Valley Hotel
- 7 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 8 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 11 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 12 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 13 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 14 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Depot Bay OR
- 21 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM