Husband and I are planning a fall foliage driving tour of New England this October. We are thinking of spending a total of 11 nights (October 5th-16th), inclusive of three nights in Boston, and flying in and out of Boston. Please comment whether this preliminary outline makes any sense as I am not attached to it to and can amend my plans:
Boston - 3 nights
Drive up the coast to Maine - spend one-two nights
Drive West to Conway/Jackson area - spend two nights
Drive West to Stowe - spend two nights
Drive South to Woodstock - spend two nights
Spend last night somewhere (Concord ?) with an easy access to Boston/Logan for a p.m. flight back to LA.
As I noted, I am o.k. with adjusting this preliminary plan as needed, eliminating some points and adding others, if it makes more sense. I can also extend this trip by a day, leaving on the 4th.
Thank you all for your comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Beaches in Incline Village
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 Key West luxury hotels
- 8 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 9 Florida vacation
- 10 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 11 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 I95
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Nashville Never Been