I'm going to be driving down through Virginia and North Carolina to South Carolina around Christmas and wanted to make stops along the way to visit plantations. I'm interested in locations that have old buildings still on the property, preferably with original slave huts. I'm interested in historic sites that have preserved the buildings in original condition. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hostel in Bend, Oregon
- 2 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 10 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 11 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 13 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 18 Philly Itinerary Help
- 19 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 20 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 21 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 24 4 days road trip southern New England
- 25 trip out west horses and rafting