I'm going to be driving down through Virginia and North Carolina to South Carolina around Christmas and wanted to make stops along the way to visit plantations. I'm interested in locations that have old buildings still on the property, preferably with original slave huts. I'm interested in historic sites that have preserved the buildings in original condition. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 4 Miami
- 5 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Driving Alaska
- 8 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 9 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 March in New Mexico
- 13 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?