I'm going to be driving down through Virginia and North Carolina to South Carolina around Christmas and wanted to make stops along the way to visit plantations. I'm interested in locations that have old buildings still on the property, preferably with original slave huts. I'm interested in historic sites that have preserved the buildings in original condition. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving CA 395
- 2 Maui and Kauai
- 3 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 4 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 8 Glacier National Park 2018
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 11 Adirondacks trip repot
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 14 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 17 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 18 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 19 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 20 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 21 Downtown Denver hotel
- 22 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 23 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 24 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 25 San Diego VRBO area