I'm going to be driving down through Virginia and North Carolina to South Carolina around Christmas and wanted to make stops along the way to visit plantations. I'm interested in locations that have old buildings still on the property, preferably with original slave huts. I'm interested in historic sites that have preserved the buildings in original condition. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguardia to Niagara Falls (US side)
- 2 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 3 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 4 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 5 Washington DC to Orlando
- 6 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 7 big one ?
- 8 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 9 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 10 Florida for a while
- 11 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 12 Rental car question
- 13 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 14 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 21 Grand Canyon hike
- 22 Florida apartments/condos?
- 23 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May