I'm going to be driving down through Virginia and North Carolina to South Carolina around Christmas and wanted to make stops along the way to visit plantations. I'm interested in locations that have old buildings still on the property, preferably with original slave huts. I'm interested in historic sites that have preserved the buildings in original condition. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Flower Piano
- 4 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 10 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 13 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 14 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 17 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 18 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 19 Alcatrez sold out
- 20 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 21 WA to CT
- 22 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 23 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP