We leave from CT on a Friday morning in October heading for Cape May. Explore Cape May, have Lunch and then board the Ferry to Lewes Delaware. Dinner in town and Overnite at Hotel Blue. Then head for 13 and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Lunch in VA Beach and then head for Latta SC and the Abingdon Manor for dinner and overnite. The stay includes breakfast and then head for 95 and Savannah for 2 nights at the new Bohemian Hotel. Back in the car and on to South Florida for 3 days before returing to reality by air. Then we stay put because our son and daughter in law are expecting twin girls sometime in November. So the car gets to winter in FL and us in CT. Thanks everyone for your help. Report to follow.
Plans are finalized but comments welcome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Denver in a half day
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL