We leave from CT on a Friday morning in October heading for Cape May. Explore Cape May, have Lunch and then board the Ferry to Lewes Delaware. Dinner in town and Overnite at Hotel Blue. Then head for 13 and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Lunch in VA Beach and then head for Latta SC and the Abingdon Manor for dinner and overnite. The stay includes breakfast and then head for 95 and Savannah for 2 nights at the new Bohemian Hotel. Back in the car and on to South Florida for 3 days before returing to reality by air. Then we stay put because our son and daughter in law are expecting twin girls sometime in November. So the car gets to winter in FL and us in CT. Thanks everyone for your help. Report to follow.
Plans are finalized but comments welcome
- 1 Washington Wineries
- 2 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 11 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Priceline, WARNING
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Kauai golf
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway