We leave from CT on a Friday morning in October heading for Cape May. Explore Cape May, have Lunch and then board the Ferry to Lewes Delaware. Dinner in town and Overnite at Hotel Blue. Then head for 13 and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Lunch in VA Beach and then head for Latta SC and the Abingdon Manor for dinner and overnite. The stay includes breakfast and then head for 95 and Savannah for 2 nights at the new Bohemian Hotel. Back in the car and on to South Florida for 3 days before returing to reality by air. Then we stay put because our son and daughter in law are expecting twin girls sometime in November. So the car gets to winter in FL and us in CT. Thanks everyone for your help. Report to follow.
Plans are finalized but comments welcome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 23 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Berkshires in late October