We leave from CT on a Friday morning in October heading for Cape May. Explore Cape May, have Lunch and then board the Ferry to Lewes Delaware. Dinner in town and Overnite at Hotel Blue. Then head for 13 and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Lunch in VA Beach and then head for Latta SC and the Abingdon Manor for dinner and overnite. The stay includes breakfast and then head for 95 and Savannah for 2 nights at the new Bohemian Hotel. Back in the car and on to South Florida for 3 days before returing to reality by air. Then we stay put because our son and daughter in law are expecting twin girls sometime in November. So the car gets to winter in FL and us in CT. Thanks everyone for your help. Report to follow.
Plans are finalized but comments welcome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 2 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 3 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 19 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 22 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 23 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 Manhattan Marriott Property December