We leave from CT on a Friday morning in October heading for Cape May. Explore Cape May, have Lunch and then board the Ferry to Lewes Delaware. Dinner in town and Overnite at Hotel Blue. Then head for 13 and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Lunch in VA Beach and then head for Latta SC and the Abingdon Manor for dinner and overnite. The stay includes breakfast and then head for 95 and Savannah for 2 nights at the new Bohemian Hotel. Back in the car and on to South Florida for 3 days before returing to reality by air. Then we stay put because our son and daughter in law are expecting twin girls sometime in November. So the car gets to winter in FL and us in CT. Thanks everyone for your help. Report to follow.
Plans are finalized but comments welcome
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla