We leave from CT on a Friday morning in October heading for Cape May. Explore Cape May, have Lunch and then board the Ferry to Lewes Delaware. Dinner in town and Overnite at Hotel Blue. Then head for 13 and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Lunch in VA Beach and then head for Latta SC and the Abingdon Manor for dinner and overnite. The stay includes breakfast and then head for 95 and Savannah for 2 nights at the new Bohemian Hotel. Back in the car and on to South Florida for 3 days before returing to reality by air. Then we stay put because our son and daughter in law are expecting twin girls sometime in November. So the car gets to winter in FL and us in CT. Thanks everyone for your help. Report to follow.
Plans are finalized but comments welcome
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 New York, New York...
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa