WHen travelling I'm usually a self-planner, using the great advice from this site and guide books to plan out my travels. Right now, I'm a bit overwhelmed with planning my wedding, so I'm actually considering using an agent to assist. I'm torn - I might not, but was wondering if any of you know of any great travel agents that specialize in Hawaiian vacations. We want to have a trip that is more luxe than how we usually travel, but not overboard either.
Thank you in advance for any advice you may have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 4 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 5 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 6 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 7 national/state park in November
- 8 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 9 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 50th in Hawaii
- 13 Florida Family vacation in California
- 14 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 15 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 16 traveling to Nashville
- 17 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii