WHen travelling I'm usually a self-planner, using the great advice from this site and guide books to plan out my travels. Right now, I'm a bit overwhelmed with planning my wedding, so I'm actually considering using an agent to assist. I'm torn - I might not, but was wondering if any of you know of any great travel agents that specialize in Hawaiian vacations. We want to have a trip that is more luxe than how we usually travel, but not overboard either.
Thank you in advance for any advice you may have!
Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 4 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 5 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Boston to see Sargent works
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 Southern Alabama trip report
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??