WHen travelling I'm usually a self-planner, using the great advice from this site and guide books to plan out my travels. Right now, I'm a bit overwhelmed with planning my wedding, so I'm actually considering using an agent to assist. I'm torn - I might not, but was wondering if any of you know of any great travel agents that specialize in Hawaiian vacations. We want to have a trip that is more luxe than how we usually travel, but not overboard either.
Thank you in advance for any advice you may have!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 2 Spanish Courses in Mexico City!
- 3 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 4 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 5 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 8 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 11 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 12 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 13 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 14 Relocating to the Deep South
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 17 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 18 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 south west family trip itinerary
- 21 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 25 Adele saves Thanksgiving
Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii