Will be going to Salt Lake City for a meeting this fall but we're thinking of going in advance to drive up Idaho for some exploring (Sun Valley, Snake River area, etc). Is this do-able in 6 days ? What are the highlights and best places to stay in mid-range properties or B & Bs ? Is there any half-day type of raft trip for chickens (like me ?)
Planning help: 6 days drive: Salt Lake City to Idaho
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 New Hampshire Itinerary