Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 Arches National Park in a day
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 5 JFK Airport
- 6 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 Marco Island
- 11 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 12 things to do near Arches National Park
- 13 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 14 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 18 EX-LAX
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 Broadway choices
- 24 N California trip questions
- 25 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?