Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Obtain Passport,Visa,Driving Liense,ID Cards,Diplomas
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 San Fransisco to LA
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 17 rain in Kauai
- 18 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?