Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to Maine for foodies
- 2 driving to Maine
- 3 Frank Lloyd wright tours
- 4 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 5 Boston to New York
- 6 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 7 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 8 Zion in late May/early June TRIP REPORT
- 9 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 10 SIXT car rental is a NIGHTMARE
- 11 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Zion in late May/early June
- 15 Looking for a mountain lake vacation
- 16 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 17 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 18 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 19 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 20 Dollar car rental at Miami airport
- 21 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 22 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 23 Traveling from Orlando to Gatlinburg/ Sevierville with a 3yr old
- 24 Restaurants
- 25 Hwy 1 Road Trip