Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 Fancy dining
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 15 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 16 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 17 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 22 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska