Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 2 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 24 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii