Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 7 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 12 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 13 Charleston, SC help
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 middlebury vt snow
- 17 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 18 Miami Marlins
- 19 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 23 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 24 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation