Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calf trip
- 2 Anyone there to help me!
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls