We are in the planning stages of our one month trip to the US, from mid May to mid June.
It's just so much to see and do, that I nearly lose my focus, so I need some help to narrow it down, please. I know I cannot do it all in one month.
We're arriving in LA and from there I'm trying to figure out an itinerary. We'd like to see and/ or visit LA, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Memphis, New York, Niagara Falls, Washington, Philadelphia, Boston.
I am not sure which one to choose between Boston and Philadelphia, or should I keep both and cut something else.
The must dos on the list are Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Memphis, New York.
I'm thinking LA 3 days, Vegas 3 days, NY + Niagara Falls 7 days.
My main interest in Memphis is Graceland, but I wouldn't go to Memphis for just one day, I'd prefer to hang around for 3 days to try to get a bit more from it, so I need some recommendations please, as to what else should I see and visit in Memphis. We do like jazz and blues too, not only rock'n'roll music.
Our interests in general are scenery, art museums, history, rock'n'roll, shopping, architecture, and would like to throw in a day to visit Disneyland as well.
I wouldn't really want to drive, unless I have no choice. I like to admire the views too, so for that I stop a lot, which makes the drive from one spot to another longer, and I am not sure I can afford it on this trip.
Please help me with logistics, which airlines to look at, and what would the best itinerary be.
Also, what points of interest should I look at, what would your recommendations be for us to see during this holiday.
We won't do much shopping when we get to LA, we'll wait to see NY as well and then decide how we should spend our shopping money. On departure we take off from NY and stop for a couple of days in LA for shopping.
Thank you for your help here.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking bridal hair and makeup artists?
- 2 http://designerworldonline.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 Multiplex Garcinia
- 4 Do Testosterone Supplements Work
- 5 ALLURE On Sale
- 6 10 Tips About How Become Worse Walking For Weight Loss More Fun
- 7 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trigger-xl/
- 8 Build Muscle Fast - Add Squats To Your Program
- 9 Glutamine was the Number one Amino acid found in muscle muscle
- 10 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trigger-xl/
- 11 Hormone Replacement Therapy And Testosterone Supplementation
- 12 Enhances the efficiency of the speed
- 13 Are you looking French bulldog Store?
- 14 Short weekend in Seattle
- 15 Will you watch Salem magic shows?
- 16 http://supplementplatform.com/rush-force-xt/
- 17 Nuage Skin - Nourishhes and Moisturizes
- 18 http://www.allmusclebuilding.com/rushforce-xt-reviews/
- 19 http://www.tophealthresource.com/exoslim/
- 20 Method To Get Your Manhood Bigger Naturally
- 21 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 22 Finding Steve Perry
- 23 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 24 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 25 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn