I'm planning a trip to SF, LA, Vegas and Canyon from Chicago in Dec'12.
This is for the first time I'm traveling for such a long trip with my family. Can anyone please suggest me as to "How to plan this trip". I have no idea about where to go first and what should be my last destination. I would much appreciate suggestions regarding interesting places to visit along with the ideas about places to stay.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/solar-garcinia-reviews/
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 4 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 5 travel & Learn eminent Indian traditional art
- 6 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 7 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 8 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 9 US or US territory beach resort
- 10 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 11 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 12 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 15 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 16 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 17 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 18 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 21 Help with first time
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 24 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 25 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville