I'm planning a trip to SF, LA, Vegas and Canyon from Chicago in Dec'12.
This is for the first time I'm traveling for such a long trip with my family. Can anyone please suggest me as to "How to plan this trip". I have no idea about where to go first and what should be my last destination. I would much appreciate suggestions regarding interesting places to visit along with the ideas about places to stay.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 6 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 7 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 8 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away