I'm planning a trip to SF, LA, Vegas and Canyon from Chicago in Dec'12.
This is for the first time I'm traveling for such a long trip with my family. Can anyone please suggest me as to "How to plan this trip". I have no idea about where to go first and what should be my last destination. I would much appreciate suggestions regarding interesting places to visit along with the ideas about places to stay.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 9 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 10 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 road trip
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 15 FLL to Key West
- 16 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 17 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report