I'm planning a trip to SF, LA, Vegas and Canyon from Chicago in Dec'12.
This is for the first time I'm traveling for such a long trip with my family. Can anyone please suggest me as to "How to plan this trip". I have no idea about where to go first and what should be my last destination. I would much appreciate suggestions regarding interesting places to visit along with the ideas about places to stay.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days road trip southern New England
- 2 Sedona: Enchantment Resort or Otherwise?
- 3 Vegas - Zion - Sedona ?
- 4 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 5 Philly Itinerary Help
- 6 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 8 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 9 Need cool place to stay in Sedona without breaking the bank
- 10 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 13 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 14 California in July - need itinerary help please
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 20 Boston with baby
- 21 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 22 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 23 Sacramento Hotel
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland